Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Type: Point & click adventure.
Demo length: Approx 30-60 minutes.
Game length: Approx 6-8 hours.
Where dreams and reality collide
Take a brave step into the terrifying world of suburban, middle class Britain to help Lucy unearth the secrets of her disturbing dreams – but beware, her subconscious is a rabbit hole laced with intrigue, adventure and a cast of extraordinary creatures.
A love letter to the 90s
Lucy Dreaming is inspired and influenced by the classic 90s point & click adventure games, from its beautifully-realised pixel-art style to its irreverent, sarcastic humour. Delve into Lucy’s ever-expanding world as you explore a rich narrative, solve satisfying puzzles and discover hidden Easter eggs.
Do you have what it takes to communicate with Lucy’s dysfunctional family, untangle her repressed memories and bring an end to the nightmares once and for all? Just don’t forget your teddy bear.
- Discover a wide variety of detailed dreams and real-world locations from a neon-lit comedy club with an unusual clientele to a post-apocalyptic boulangerie.
- Encounter a cast of characters from Lucy’s maniacal brother to a giant duck with a bread problem.
- Explore rich environments with an abundance of witty retorts to almost everything you can point your cursor at.
- Reveal hidden Easter eggs and pop culture references.
- Enjoy the distinctive and beautifully realised voice acting (English)
- Travel instantly between scenes with a double-click.
- Having trouble? Just hit the space bar to get a sneaky peek of each scene’s hotspots.